Sell with Target Auction Company.
We make it easy.
We get results.
Get Your Property Sold on Your Terms, Your Timeline.
Target Auction will put you in control of the selling process and achieve top dollar for your property.
Selling Your Property Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated.
Our highly experienced team will guide you through our proven method to get your property sold on your terms, with a concentrated timeline, and no contingencies.
1. Streamlined Process
Use the most efficient, productive, hassle-free marketing method available
“Thank you so much. The whole process was effortless and professional.”- Seller
“Target Auction is an incredible company with extremely efficient and professional personnel. They successfully sold my luxury home. I was thoroughly excited and overwhelmed by the price that I received.” - Seller
2. Hyper-Focused Marketing
Cut your days on the market substantially and achieve your goals
"It is with great pleasure I give my personal endorsement of Target Auction. In a matter of 90 days, I had sales proceeds equal to 99% of the asking price in hand." - Seller
“Through your program, we were able to accelerate the process. Target was able to generate a buyer that reached our reserve of $3.2 million. The response was overwhelming with over 50 tours from 7 states within a two-week period." – Seller
No offers, no showings, and little or no marketing results?
Target Auction can help.
We get results.
“I am so thrilled and it would not have happened without you guys! We will be forever grateful. Thank you!” - Seller
"We had been unsuccessful in finding a buyer for over four years. There is such a limited market for a house in such a high price range. We knew that the key to a sale was finding the “right person.” Thanks for the great job you guys did in marketing. We found that person." - Seller
Target Auction and Land Company, Inc. has been in the real estate auction business since 1983. As a result of our many years of successful auction events throughout the country, our firm generates the results our clients expect. Target is a team of highly experienced marketing professionals that promote luxury and high-end properties. The goal is to provide superior service while offering a turnkey process for selling valuable real estate.
It is with great sincerity that we recommend the auction method of marketing for real estate. Sellers choose Target to take control of the sales process for a variety of reasons such as downsizing, relocating, health, estate planning, etc., or simply because the property has been on the market and has not sold. Our program will capture the buying market's attention and create action because of the date-certain event (the auction).
Our focus is to market each property in a manner to exceed expectations. Target's clients are served by applying technology and proven auction marketing techniques in a significant multi-channel marketing campaign to fully engage buyers. Your property can be sold in as few as 60 days (or less) for top market value. This enables owners to be in control of the timing and management of their real estate as well as the conditions under which the property is sold. Auctions allow properties to be sold as-is and with no contingencies, eliminating lengthy and often times frustrating negotiations that frequently end up as wasted time and energy. With the competitive nature of an auction, buyers compete against each other, not against the seller. Our team will manage the entire process for you, making selling easy and productive.
We are a full-service real estate auction company with extensive experience in marketing all types of real estate. Thank you for your interest!
I Want Results
Exploring Auction Marketing, A Process You Can Depend On. While it may be a new experience for you, auctions provide a welcome alternative to the traditional model of selling real estate. Our entire process is faster and easier. We’ve eliminated the usual hassles of selling while providing you with a quick stress-free closing. You care about selling your property quickly and efficiently and so do we. Target makes it personal.
- Our team will discuss and review the process with you to discuss your expectations and goals without obligation. Next, we will view the property. Afterward, we will determine if Target Auction Company can assist you with marketing your property. Should we meet your expectations, we will team up and get started. Your multi-faceted nationwide marketing campaign runs for 30-45 days and combines our online auction platform and proven marketing techniques to engage the targeted buyer profile. We achieve the highest price available for the property.
- Auctions are fast-paced, high-energy, and exciting. You won’t have to worry about stressful and time-consuming negotiations. The purchaser promptly signs the contract and deposits their non-refundable earnest money. Not only is the process easier, but we’ve also eliminated the hurdles of selling by creating a seamless bidding and buying process with the transaction closing much faster.
- SOLD! We get RESULTS! From start to finish, we list, market, sell and close within 2-3 months. Compare this to other methods and it’s hard not to select the auction platform!
Target Auction Company keeps you informed every step of the way. Our auction experience delivers! Click to see our Reviews and we have plenty of references.
You don’t have to worry about loose ends. Our team handles everything, so your property is ready to sell, and you receive the most money possible.
Our project management team will:
- Oversee your professional photography/videography
- Assist you with any property clean-up to make sure the property looks its best for prospective buyers
- Facilitate your title work
- Coordinate your survey, as needed
- Create your bidder’s due diligence package and sales contract
- Supervise your marketing campaign
- Schedule and perform your property preview tours
- Manage your online auction
- Receive your signed contract and down payment
- Keep everyone on schedule to close your property within 30 days, plus much more…
Call for your no-commitment consultation now (800-476-3939) and avoid a lengthy and unsatisfying sales process. We will find and create opportunities to ensure you get the best price for your property. The nature of an auction condenses the sales time and shortens the closing period. You will even know the selling and closing details and dates upfront, so you know what to expect every step of the way.
Auctions continue to be a growing trend in the real estate industry as an effective method to market and sell all types of properties.
Target Auction Company is a leading firm in marketing real estate utilizing the auction method. Although we are in the auction business, we are more accurately described as being in the marketing business. Our team handles every aspect of the transaction from pre-auction strategy to advertising and marketing, as well as post-auction and closing procedures. We have a proven track record and it is with great sincerity that we recommend the auction method of marketing.
With our marketing campaign, sellers will experience:
- Increased exposure
- Fewer days on the market
- Quick cash closing
- Receiving top market value
Creating a successful auction event depends on the completion of three specific steps:
- Identify the buyer profile for the property
- Implement a hyper-focused marketing strategy
- Close the sale
Our comprehensive multi-channel marketing techniques include proven traditional and digital marketing to expose your property to the buying marketplace.
We typically use a combination of the following marketing elements to achieve maximum visibility for your property:
- Professional Photography, Drone Aerials, Videography, and 3D Virtual Tours
- Social Media Marketing (including Targeted Facebook & Instagram)
- Digital Marketing Campaign with Retargeting
- E-blasts and E-newsletters
- Property-specific Website Advertising
- Direct Mail Marketing (Brochure/Postcard)
- Signs and Banners
- Newspapers and Print Publications
- Public Relations Campaign
- Property Information Package (Buyer’s Due Diligence)
- Designated Property Previews