Get Your Property Sold
Your Terms, Your Timeframe
Target Auction will put you in control of the selling process and achieve top dollar for your property.
Selling Your Property Doesn’t Have to be Complicated
Your Terms, No Contingencies, Concentrated Timeframe
Our team will guide you through our proven method to get your property sold.
1. Streamlined Process
Use the most efficient, productive, hassle-free marketing method available
“Thank you so much. The whole process was effortless and professional.”- Seller
“Target Auction is an incredible company with extremely efficient and professional personnel. They successfully sold my luxury home. I was thoroughly excited and overwhelmed by the price that I received.” - Seller
2. Focused Marketing
Cut your days on the market substantially and achieve your goals
"It is with great pleasure I give my personal endorsement of Target Auction. In a matter of 90 days, I had sales proceeds equal to 99% of the asking price in hand." - Seller
“Through your program, we were able to accelerate the process. Target was able to generate a buyer that reached our reserve of $3.2 million. The response was overwhelming with over 50 tours from 7 states within a two week period." – Seller
No offers, no showings, little or no marketing results?
Target Auction can help. We get results!
“I am so thrilled and it would not have happened without you guys! We will be forever grateful. Thank you!” - Seller
"We had been unsuccessful in finding a buyer for over four years. There is such a limited market for a house in such a high price range. We knew that the key to a sale was finding the “right person.” Thanks to the great job you guys did in marketing. We found that person." - Seller
Target Auction and Land Company, Inc. has been in the real estate auction business since 1983. As a result of our many years of successful auction events throughout the country, our firm generates the results our clients expect. Target is a team of highly experienced marketing professionals that promote luxury and high-end properties. The goal is to provide superior service while offering a turnkey process for selling valuable real estate.
It is with great sincerity that we recommend the auction method of marketing for real estate. Sellers choose Target to take control of the sales process for a variety of reasons such as downsizing, relocating, health, estate planning, etc., or simply because the property has been on the market and has not sold. Our program will capture the buying market's attention and create action because of the date-certain event (the auction).
Our focus is to market each property in a manner to exceed expectations. Target's clients are served by applying technology and proven auction marketing techniques in a significant multi-channel marketing campaign to fully engage buyers. Your property can be sold in as few as 60 days (or less) for top market value. This enables owners to be in control of the timing and management of their real estate as well as the conditions under which the property is sold. Auctions allow properties to be sold as-is and with no contingencies, eliminating lengthy and often times frustrating negotiations that frequently end up as wasted time and energy. With the competitive nature of an auction, buyers compete against each other, not against the seller. Our team will manage the entire process for you, making selling easy and productive.
We are a full-service real estate auction company with extensive experience in marketing all types of real estate. Thank you for your interest!
Auctions continue to be a growing trend in the real estate industry as an effective method to market and sell properties.
Target Auction Company is a leading firm in marketing real estate utilizing the auction method. Although we are in the auction business, we are more accurately described as being in the marketing business. Our team handles every aspect of the sale from pre-auction strategy to advertising and marketing, as well as post-auction and closing procedures. We have a proven track record and it is with great sincerity that we recommend the auction method of marketing.
Creating a successful auction event depends on the completion of three specific steps:
Identify buyer profile for the property
Marketing strategy for the specific buyer profile
Close the sale
Our comprehensive multi-channel marketing techniques consist of proven traditional and electronic marketing utilized to expose your property to the buying marketplace.
We typically use a combination of the following marketing elements to achieve maximum visibility for your property:
- Professional Photography, Drone Aerials, Videography, and 3D Virtual Tours
- Social Media Marketing (including Targeted Facebook Marketing)
- Digital Marketing Campaign with Retargeting
- Internet Advertising
- Direct Mail
- Marketing Brochure
- Property Information Package (Buyer’s Due Diligence)
- Designated Property Inspections and Tours
- Signs and Banners
- Public Relations Campaign
Each accelerated marketing campaign we conduct is specifically tailored to each property. Please contact us directly to learn more about the auction process of marketing.
Sell at Auction
- Auctions have existed for over 2,000 years
- Over a quarter trillion dollars of goods and services are sold at auction every year in the U.S.
- Auctions continue to be a rapidly growing trend in real estate for sellers and buyers
- “Priceless” works of art are sold only at auction
- Auctions are the truest method of price discovery
- Competitive bidding determines the true market value of a property
- Turn real estate into cash efficiently and effectively via an auction
- Successful auctions are due to professional and comprehensive multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Auctions are a win/win approach to selling and buying
- Buyers come prepared to purchase
- Auctions require less time and effort from the seller than any other method
- Sellers do not pay a commission
- The seller is in control of the process setting the timeframe and terms of sale with no negotiations
- Auctions accelerate the selling timeframe
- The date-certain event creates urgency for buyers
- Auctions achieve a fair market price allowing a no-contingency contract and closing in 30 days