How Does Selling at Auction Work?
While it may be a new experience for you, auctions provide a welcome alternative to the traditional model of selling real estate. Our entire process is faster and easier. We’ve eliminated the usual hassles of selling while providing you with a quick stress-free closing.
You care about selling your property quickly and efficiently and so do we. Target makes it personal.
- Our team will discuss and review the process with you to discuss your expectations and goals without obligation. Next, we will view the property. Afterward, we will determine if Target Auction Company can assist you with marketing your property. Should we meet your expectations, we will team up and get started. Your multi-faceted nationwide marketing campaign runs for 30-45 days and combines our online auction platform and proven marketing techniques to engage the targeted buyer profile. We achieve the highest price available for the property.
- Auctions are fast-paced, high-energy, and exciting. You won’t have to worry about stressful and time-consuming negotiations. The purchaser promptly signs the contract and deposits their non-refundable earnest money. Not only is the process easier, but we’ve also eliminated the hurdles of selling by creating a seamless bidding and buying process with the transaction closing much faster.
- SOLD! We get RESULTS! From start to finish, we list, market, sell and close within 2-3 months. Compare this to other methods and it’s hard not to select the auction platform!
Target Auction Company keeps you informed every step of the way. Our auction experience delivers! Click here to see our Reviews and we have plenty of references. You don’t have to worry about loose ends. Our team handles everything, so your property is ready to sell, and you receive the most money possible.
Our project management team will:
- Oversee your professional photography/videography
- Assist you with any property clean-up to make sure the property looks its best for prospective buyers
- Facilitate your title work
- Coordinate your survey, as needed
- Create your bidder’s due diligence package and sales contract
- Supervise your marketing campaign
- Schedule and perform your property preview tours
- Manage your online auction
- Receive your signed contract and down payment
- Keep everyone on schedule to close your property within 30 days, plus much more…
Call for your no-commitment consultation now (800-476-3939) and avoid a lengthy and unsatisfying sales process.
Target Auction Company will find and create opportunities to ensure you get the best price for your property. The nature of an auction condenses the sales time and shortens the closing period. You will even know the selling and closing details and dates upfront, so you know what to expect every step of the way.
If you are interested in selling real estate, please allow Target Auction Company the opportunity to detail the benefits of our auction platform and provide you with a free consultation. We can offer the information and advice needed to make a logical decision regarding the sale of your property. We can be reached at 1-800-476-3939 and visit us at www.TargetAuction.com.