Selling A Unique or Specialty Property? Target Auction says, ‘No Problem’
In today's marketplace, certain properties such as historic homes, B&Bs, event venues, and even large luxury homes can sit idle with no lookers or offers for long periods of time. Thus, leaving owners with lengthy and costly upkeep and maintenance while the home remains on the market.
"Sometimes it takes more than just saying 'It's for sale!' to attract a buyer for a property," said Target Auction Company President & CEO Dewey Jacobs. "Unique properties are often difficult to sell, especially with a price tag of over $2 million."
Just a few of the unique properties sold by Target Auction:
- Twelve Oaks – historic antebellum B&B, events venue, and the inspiration for Ashley's home in the classic film "Gone With the Wind" in Georgia
- Villa Collina – exquisite 40,000± sf waterfront home on 8± acres in Tennessee
- Center Stage – premier events venue in Alabama
- Friendly Hills – historic home on 17± acres in North Carolina
- Larkway Gardens – 225-unit apartment complex in Alabama
- Bishops Hall – luxury estate and B&B in Illinois
- Wagon Box Inn – historic restaurant, bar, and hotel in Wyoming
- Heritage Golf Course – 18-hole course and clubhouse in Alabama
- Winnsboro Estate – corporate retreat on 37± acres in Texas
Jacobs went on to say, "Our clients are usually individuals who are not financially distressed but are looking to get a fair price for their property, close that chapter, and move on. Our marketing takes a more streamlined and focused approach in finding those specialized buyers in a concentrated time frame."
A typical Target auction consists of a 60-day marketing campaign with a 30-day cash closing. Potential buyers do their homework in advance, as our properties are sold AS-IS with no contingencies. Selling in a specified time frame allows our clients to plan their following steps and move forward to the next chapter in life. Our program allows sellers to take control and be proactive instead of being at the buyer's mercy.
Target continues to welcome productive partnerships with listing agents allowing our combined efforts to better locate the right buyer. We have worked with many agents across the country, on both the buying and selling sides, to get these properties sold.
Target Auction Company specializes in auctioning special and unique properties, luxury homes and other high-value real estate throughout the country. For more information, call Target Auction Company at 800-476-3939 or visit www.targetauction.com.